12 Bar Box (USDA Organic Grass Fed Whey Protein)
PrimalThin™ Protein Bar (4 Simple Ingredients) That’s It:
USDA Organic Grass-Fed Whey Protein Concentrate, Organic Digestive Resistant Prebiotic Fiber (From Organic Tapioca) (Non-IMO), Organic Sunflower Butter, Monk Fruit.
Lab Verified With Labs Mart In Michigan For Nutritional Accuracy.
PrimalThin™ Protein Bars By Julian Bakery: are the culmination of years of research and development by Julian Bakery. We are proud to offer a low calorie, low sugar, low carb, high protein, gluten free, soy free, non-gmo, non-denatured, cold filtered, pastured, grass-fed whey protein bar that uses the highest quality ingredients. Our PrimalThin™ Protein Bars use organic prebiotic fiber, and have ZERO added sugar with only 2g of naturally occurring sugar. Our bars use monk fruit to sweeten, which is the most allergen friendly sweetener on the market.
Our PrimalThin™ Protein Bars are great for those on a diet or looking to skip a meal, as they curb appetite for up to 4 hour (No Stomach Discomfort) by providing 20g of USDA grass-fed whey protein, healthy fats and Prebiotic fiber. Each bar has 130 calories and is low in net carbs with around 2 net carbs per bar (Lab Verified With Labs Mart In Michigan For Nutritional Accuracy). The taste and texture is truly unsurpassed with a creamy sweet taste.
The Ideal Protein Bar:
- 1g Naturally Occurring Sugar (Monk Fruit Sweetened)
- 20g USDA Organic Grass-Fed Cold Filtered Non-Denatured Whey Protein
- Gluten Free / Grain Free/ Soy Free / Non-GMO /
- Low Sodium (Only 30mg Sodium)
- Only 4 Ingredients
- 130 Calories Yet Curbs Appetite Up To 4 Hrs With No Bloating!
- Ideal For The IKDiet™ (Low Carb / Low Fat / Low Calorie)
- Keto / Low Glycemic : Approx 3
- 18g Of Organic Digestive Resistant Prebiotic Fiber (From Organic Tapioca) That Aids In Improving Digestion (Not Like Typical Fiber)
- Made In The USA (Oceanside, CA) By Julian Bakery, Inc.
- No Sugar Alcohols / No Sucralose / No Nuts / No Junk / Delicious Sweet Cream Taste /
- No Milk Protein Isolate That Typically Triggers Mucus