• 10 g of Collagen to support joint & bone health*
• 10,000 mcg of Biotin to support skin, hair, & nail strength*
• 90 mg of Vitamin C as a source of antioxidants*
Allmax Grass Fed and Pasture Raised Collagen Protein is derived from hydrolyzed Collagen Protein Peptides (Types I, II, III). Collagen is essential for production of connective tissues; a primary constituent for multiple parts of the body, including tendons, ligaments, skin, and muscles. ALLMAX Collagen also has the added benefit of Biotin for extra support in the formulation of healthy hair, nails & skin and Vitamin C as a source of antioxidants.
Collagen has many important functions:
- Skin Rejuvenation: Collagen plays a crucial role in skin elasticity, hydration and strengthening. A study found that intake of 3–10 grams of collagen per day for an average of 69 days can lead to significant improvements in skin elasticity and hydration especially in women. Some studies show that collagen peptides have played an important role in slowing down the aging of skin by reducing dryness and wrinkles.
- Maintain Bone Health: Collagen supplements might help provide relief in joint pain where some theories have suggested that the accumulation of supplemental collagen in the cartilage stimulates production of natural collagen in tissues, thus providing better support to joints.
- Boost Muscle Mass: Collagen supplements have proven to help increase muscle mass in people with sarcopenia (loss of muscle mass with age). A study on older men suggested that intake of 15 grams of collagen supplements along with physical exercise showed significant increase in muscle mass and strength compared to ones not on collagen supplement.
- Promote Heart Health: Collagen can help support cardiovascular health and help improve and maintain the overall health of a healthy heart.