Zinc deficiency becomes more common as we get older, making supplementing with it essential for immune health. Only Trace Minerals can help maintain optimal levels.
What Are Trace Minerals?
Trace minerals play an important role in hundreds of body functions, from immune system support to healthy bones and joints. Only Trace Minerals provides bioavailable forms of minerals in one convenient supplement.
Our bodies only need small amounts of trace minerals, but they are still vital to our health.
Only Trace Minerals Benefits
- Supports healthy body function
- Promotes healthy immune function
- Helps maintain already-healthy blood sugar levels
Serving Size 1 vegetarian capsule
Amount Per Serving
Zinc [as OptiZinc® zinc monomethionine]
Copper [as copper bisglycinate chelate]
Manganese [as manganese sulfate]
Chromium [as chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate]
Molybdenum [as molybdenum glycinate chelate]
Boron [as boron citrate, aspartate, glycinate complex]
Vanadyl sulfate [providing 750 mcg vanadium]
Other ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), maltodextrin, stearic acid.
OptiZinc® is a registered trademark of InterHealth Nutritionals, Inc.
Dosage and Use
- Take one (1) capsule daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Caution Individuals with in-born errors of copper metabolism (e.g. Wilson’s Disease) should avoid daily, chronic use of this product.Warnings
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.