“Hard trainers need adequate electrolytes for optimal function. NaturaLyte is designed to be used throughout the day and during training to ensure optimal performance. Other electrolyte formulas use the peasant of all sodiums, table salt, for their sodium source. NaturaLyte uses All-Natural Sea Salt as the exclusive sodium source. Add in Calcium, Potassium, Magnesium and Coconut Water Powder with an all natural profile and you have the perfect electrolyte drink mix.
Use NaturaLyte to enhance your workout drinks or as a welcome addition to your normal drinking water. The benefits and flavor will be a welcome addition to your life! Perfect for all athletes!”
NaturaLyte is an all-natural electrolyte formula that can be used during training or simply to enhance your water intake throughout the day. Feel free to mix it with your favorite pre-workout or intra-workout.
NaturaLyte contains calcium, potassium, magnesium, and coconut water powder to ensure that you are properly hydrated with the perfect electrolyte balance. Each scoop also provides sodium that is exclusively procured from sea salt. Unlike other electrolyte powders that use cheap and harsh sodium sources, NaturaLyte’s sea salt is obtained by evaporating seawater. It contains essential minerals and nutrients that are removed from ordinary table salt during the refining process.
1. Lee B-H, Yang A-R, Kim MY, McCurdy S, Boisvert WA. Natural sea salt consumption confers protection against hypertension and kidney damage in Dahl salt-sensitive rats. Food & Nutrition Research. 2017;61(1):1264713. doi:10.1080/16546628.2017.1264713.
2. "Front Matter." Institute of Medicine. 2005. Dietary Reference Intakes for Water, Potassium, Sodium, Chloride, and Sulfate. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press. doi: 10.17226/10925
3. Institute of Medicine (US) Committee to Review Dietary Reference Intakes for Vitamin D and Calcium; Ross AC, Taylor CL, Yaktine AL, et al., editors. Dietary Reference Intakes for Calcium and Vitamin D. Washington (DC): National Academies Press (US); 2011. 2, Overview of Calcium
4. Gröber U, Schmidt J, Kisters K. Magnesium in Prevention and Therapy. Nutrients. 2015;7(9):8199-8226. doi:10.3390/nu7095388.
5. Alleyne T, Roache S, Thomas C, Shirley A. The control of hypertension by use of coconut water and mauby: two tropical food drinks. West Indian Med J. 2005;54(1):3-8.
6. Sandhya VG, Rajamohan T. Beneficial effects of coconut water feeding on lipid metabolism in cholesterol-fed rats. J Med Food. 2006;9(3):400-407. doi:10.1089/jmf.2006.9.400
"The goal with MTS Nutrition Machine Whey™ is to provide a high-quality whey protein blend that provides the benefits of a full-spectrum Whey Protein Concentrate,...View full product details
Outright delicious and Outright real! Made with REAL peanut (or almond) butter, oatmeal, honey, and high-quality whey protein isolate, OUTRIGHT™ bars are free of fake,...View full product details